Give Yourself a Summer Glow like this beautiful woman whose outfit shouts SUMMER IS HERE! Do you wear all-white outfits?
Summer is the time of year when you want to:
- Relax in cool, easy fabrics -- comfort is key
- Wear bright, fun colors
- Put on a summery lipstick color with lots of glossy shimmer
- Eat light meals and enjoy longer days
It's about not overdoing it -- it's about lightening your spirit and feeling loose and lovely. There is something so welcoming about sultry summer days and nights, especially in parts of the world where winters are particularly harsh. It's a time to let yourself go wild and show a little skin! I know this is tricky when you're over fifty, yet there are ways to let some of that beautiful skin show and let the warm rays of the sunshine bring out your summer glow.
Here are some summer fashion ideas:
- Silk and cotton tunics over leggings or skinny white jeans
- Oversize linen blouse over leggings
- Colorful lightweight scarves for a put-together look
- Bright color blocking is a simple, elegant summer trend
- I love maxi dresses for summer, especially with a cap sleeve
Summer Fashion Ideas for Women Over 50
|Wear colorful tunics in silk or cotton over leggings or skinny white jeans|
|A long linen shirt over leggings or skinny jeans -- FabulousOver40|
|Lightweight, colorful scarves create a put-together look.|
|Color blocking creates a simple, elegant outfit.|
|A sequined poncho in beautiful blue hues creates a pop of color over white pants.|
|Bright, fun colors and lightweight comfortable fabrics always bring a smile to passersby -- AdvancedStyle.com|
|This maxi has cap sleeves to give you a little more arm coverage. It's the perfect summer look.|
Give yourself a summer treat with one of these new fashion ideas! Lighten up your summer and enjoy the sun. What's your idea of a sultry, comfortable summer outfit? Please add your comment below.