5 Things You Can Do to Guarantee a
GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION
Here are 5 easy tips to get you back on track to making a positive first impression.
- Wear a color that always gets you compliments. We all know what those colors are, and if you don't, you need to find out!
- Pick out one or two accessories that pull your outfit together, such as a necklace, scarf, or bracelet. Even if you're wearing a t-shirt and jeans, a necklace will give you a chic, artsy appearance. And I guarantee people will notice!
- Wear shoes in a bright color that POPS your outfit -- try red, green, or gold!
- Put makeup on -- even if it's just mascara, or blush, or a colored lipgloss. It will make your face look more expressive, and we all know that the eyes are the windows to the soul.
- Smile at a stranger -- did you know that the human brain prefers a smile? A smile actually changes our brain chemistry in a positive way. It makes a great first impression, as you appear more open and engaging.