Wednesday

Weddington Way NYE Wedding Challenge

Working as a stylist I have helped many brides, bridesmaids, and mothers-of-the-bride dress for that special day. I love discovering wedding fashion design companies that come up with trendy, attractive and affordable styles for this very special occasion. That's why I was thrilled when Weddington Way contacted me and challenged me to come up with a style board for a NYE wedding. How fun is THAT?
 

In my experience working with wedding parties, a bridesmaid wants to create a fun, joyous event for the bride. However the bridesmaid also wants to show her personality, be comfortable, and most importantly, feel confident in her bridesmaid attire. I chose Weddington Way's Veronica Tuxedo Gray dress for this challenge. It creates the perfect canvas for a glammed up look with pink accessories galore! I think NYE calls for pink champagne and all the trimmings! Take a look at other bridesmaids dresses from Weddington Way here.


  1. This simple, pocketed bridesmaid dress in gray is a fantastic backdrop for glamorous accessories. Plus your girls can style it and wear it again and again. Weddington Way Veronica Bridesmaid Dress, $129.
  2. 246 Ct. Heart Shape Pink Mystic Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant with 18" Chain, $25.eBay
  3. Splurge on these Bavna Sterling Silver Earrings with Ruby Composition, $1,000, Bluefly.
  4. Boohoo Darcie Woven Cape Jacket, $40, Boohoo. 
  5. PIECES Pearl Bracelet, $12, Pieces.
  6. Benjamin Adams Lawrence Ivory Wedding Shoes, $185, BridalShoes.

No comments: